Emerald Waterways offers deluxe river cruising that takes you to unique and exciting destinations in Europe, the Mekong, and the Nile. Whether your inspiration to travel is to explore culture-rich cities, exotic landscapes, or historical landmarks, let Emerald Waterways exceed your expectations with carefully crafted itineraries to some of the world’s most fascinating and thought-provoking places.
With itineraries ranging in length from eight to 17 days, our river cruises along the Rhine, Main, Danube, Douro, and Rhône offer an insight into the history of each magnificent waterway. What were once integral trade routes are now gateways to cultural enlightenment, to be navigated in style onboard an award-winning Emerald Waterways Star-Ship.
The Mekong - Vietnam and Cambodia
Emerald Waterways’ brand new Star-Ship, Emerald Harmony, has officially launched on the Mekong River in Asia as of August 2019 and is the only river ship able to sail right into Ho Chi Minh City. Emerald Harmony combines modern comforts and traditional furnishings to exhibit a timeless elegance and guarantee an authentic cruising experience. From 13-day cruises from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City, to extensive 17-day trips to the temples of Vietnam and Cambodia, our Mekong cruises on board Emerald Harmony are once-in-a-lifetime adventures you’ll never forget. Expect nothing short of world-class amenities and incredible experiences as you venture out on one of our Mekong Delta cruises.
The Heart of Egypt, Israel, and Jordan
Sail along the Nile, the longest river in the world, and take in views of ancient temples and unmistakable silhouettes of pyramids. New for 2020/21 is a 16-day itinerary from Tel Aviv to Cairo. Explore Jaffa’s archaeological ruins and winding alleyways, and then dive into Tel Aviv’s buzzing streets. Another highlight of the Israel & Ancient Egypt Cruise is a tour of awe-inspiring Jerusalem, lead by a local expert, where you’ll visit some of the most historic sites you may have only read about in books. All itineraries include a Nile river cruise aboard MS Hamees, including the Great Pyramids and temples along the way.
It’s All Included
A cruise with Emerald Waterways looks after all the fine details so all you have to do is relax and enjoy.
Here’s what you can expect onboard:*
- Boutique contemporary hotel feel, with our spectacular on board heated pool, cinema, spa and lounge
- Spacious, comfortable accommodations with panoramic suites and staterooms, and innovative open-air system for cabins on our Vista and Horizon decks
- Gourmet all-included on board meals and highlight dinner events, al-fresco on The Terrace or in the well-appointed Reflections Restaurant
- In-depth cultural experiences with our EmeraldPLUS excursions
- A refined selection of wine, beer and soft drinks to accompany lunch and dinner
- Tea and coffee available at all times
- Bottled water restocked daily in your cabin
- Built-in adventure, with an included on shore excursion at every port
- Visits to many UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Emerald Active guided biking and hiking tours
- Excellent service from an English speaking crew
- Knowledgeable, personable local destination guides
- Complimentary bicycles onboard
- Complimentary onboard Wi-Fi
- All airport transfers to and from your ship
- Port charges, taxes and fees
- All gratuities for onboard and shoreside staff
Superior Service, Exceptional People
At Emerald Waterways, they’ve selected the best people to ensure that you enjoy every moment of your holiday – because with the best people comes the best service. As part of the Scenic Group, they’re backed by the invaluable expertise and knowledge of the world’s leading luxury river cruise operator. So when you book a river cruise with Emerald, you can rest assured that they have the know-how to not only meet your expectations, but exceed them.
Inspiring Days Ashore
At each port, a complimentary guided excursion is included to help you orientate your surroundings. Led by English-speaking local guides, you’ll gain insight into the towns and cities’ history, folklore, and culture.
On every cruise, there is at least one enhanced onshore experience that takes you away from the standard touristy spots to give you special understanding of the lands you are traveling to, and the chance to enjoy local hospitality. EmeraldPLUS events include a visit to a local family in Slovakia, regional wine tasting in Toulon, a Bavarian band performance, or a Provencal dinner hosted by a local chef.
If you’d like to stretch your legs and keep active, there is EmeraldACTIVE – adventurous excursions that can get your heart pumping. Choose from a wide selection of excursions such as biking along the Danube, guided nature walk through the Black Forest, hiking the vineyards of the Cotes du Rhone, and canoeing on the Douro.
There is also an on-board Activity Manager who will organize activities and lead fitness classes. Guests can try aqua aerobics in the heated pool, yoga, pilates, or “walk-a-mile” on the Sun Deck.
We invite you to explore the world with Emerald Waterways – contact your Vacation Consultant today to find out more!
Terms and Conditions: *Restrictions apply. Contact your Vacation Consultant for full terms and conditions.