You’ll experience timeless holiday traditions and elegantpageantry while visiting four countries,Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Wander the stalls of Europe’s most traditional and enchanting ChristmasMarkets, shop for handcrafted toys and gifts, sip hot mulled wine and inhalethe fragrance of gingerbread and roasted chestnuts. Cherish all the glory and magic of the seasonin grand European style as you cruise along the Danube during this festive timeof the year.
Cruise through the heart of Europe during the most festivetime of year and you’ll experience the timeless tradition of its magicalChristmas markets. Browse colorful market stalls filled to the brim withwhimsical handicrafts and take in the aromas of cinnamon dusted almonds andLebkuchen gingerbread as you sip a mug of hot mulled wine beneath endlessstrands of twinkling lights. Mostmarkets are open from the last week of November through December 22nd.
- Elegantly appointed riverview staterooms and suites – most with signature twin balconies, French balconies or full balconies
- In-room Internet access and Entertainment-On-Demand, plus unlimited complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Fine dining with all meals included during your cruise, including The Chef's Table specialty restaurant
- Complimentary fine wines, beer and soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on board
- Small guided group excursions with a variety of choices, including immersive Special Interest Tours, hiking and biking adventures and visits to Christmas Markets
For more information please be sure to contact me today!