Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegian's Freestyle Cruising offers diverse and exciting restaurants, a more relaxed dress code and more things to see and do. Norwegian Cruise Line has designed the entire cruise experience around giving people the option to choose, giving guests complete control of their vacation. In addition, Norwegian Cruise Line America ships, offer an authentic Hawaii experience.
Norwegian Cruise Line debuted their second vessel in their Norwegian’s Breakaway-class ships, Norwegian Getaway, in February of 2014! Norwegian Getaway's features include several first-at-sea entertainment productions as well as several amenities inspired by its home port of Miami. Along with the New York City-inspired Norwegian Breakaway ship, which launched in April of 2013 and boasts jaw-dropping features and industry first, these two Norwegian Breakaway-class ships will be sure to leave cruisers mesmerized and enthralled.
- Well-appointed staterooms with TV, shower/bath, amenities and more
- Freestyle dining options including fine dining, buffet, Pool Grill, room service and more
- Live entertainment including Second City Comedy troupe, Blue Man Group, White Hot Party, bars, lounges and casino
- Access to Nickelodean at Sea, waterslides, pools
- Youth programs geared to different age groups including Splash Academy, Cirque du Jour, King’s Camp Programs, and Entourage.
- Access to fitness center, jogging track, golf basketball,
- Duty Free shops and boutiques
Also available onboard is a variety of mouth-watering specialty restaurants. Featuring Steakhouse, French Gourmet, Asian Fusion, Churrascaria, Italian, and Teppanyaki, there is a restaurant to suit every taste. Take time to rejuvenate and indulge at the Mandara Spa. User fees apply.