Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegian's Freestyle Cruising offers diverse and exciting restaurants, a more relaxed dress code and more things to see and do. Norwegian Cruise Line has designed the entire cruise experience around giving people the option to choose, giving guests complete control of their vacation. In addition, Norwegian Cruise Line America ships, offer an authentic Hawaii experience.
Debuting as their most innovative ship at sea, Norwegian Cruise Line launched their very first Breakaway Plus Class ship, Norwegian Escape, in 2015. Although this ship features a lot of the same activities as it's Breakaway Class ships, everything is bigger and better! An expanded three-story Ropes Course, an exhilarating Aqua Park, an array of musicals and shows, and a multitude of dining options are just a few of the exciting experiences that await you. Along with the Miami-inspired Norwegian Getaway ship and the New York City-inspired Norwegian Breakaway ship, these three Norwegian ships will be sure to leave cruisers mesmerized and enthralled.
- Well-appointed staterooms with TV, refrigerator, shower/bath, amenities and more
- Freestyle dining options including fine dining, buffet, Pool Grill, room service and more
- Live entertainment including Second City Comedy troupe, Blue Man Group, White Hot Party, Legends in Concert, bars, lounges and casino
- Access to Nickelodeon at Sea, waterslides, pools
- Youth programs geared to different age groups including Splash Academy, circus programs, King's Camp Programs, and Entourage.
- Access to fitness center, jogging track, golf, basketball, rappelling/climbing wall
- Duty Free shops and boutiques
Also available onboard is a variety of mouth-watering specialty restaurants. Featuring Steakhouse, French Gourmet, Asian Fusion, Churrascaria, Italian, and Teppanyaki, there is a restaurant to suit every taste. Take time to rejuvenate and indulge at the Mandara Spa. User fees apply.