If travel is meant to be savoured, then crossing the oceans should be a majestic experience, not merely a hop across the pond. Proudly continuing the tradition of luxury cruising that began in 1840, Cunard has been sailing the Atlantic Ocean for over 150 years. Step back into the Golden Age of ocean travel, a time when liners at sea were the embodiment of the good life. The luxurious liners of Cunard maintain the standard of British elegance with superb White Star Service and gourmet cuisine.
- Spacious staterooms including: TV, shower/bath, refrigerator, safe, hair dryer, bathrobe, slippers, turndown service, and 220V British 3-pin and 110V 2-pin sockets
- Fine Dining in 3 main restaurants, informal 24 hour self-service buffet dining, Afternoon Tea, room service, bars and lounges
- Tea, coffee, water, and fruit juices available 24 hours a day at Lido Restaurants or at Kings Court
- Theatre productions, comedians, vocalists, pianists, harpists, classical concerts, ballroom dancing and Casino
- Youth Programs geared to different age groups 12-17
- Access to the fitness center, swimming pools, golf simulator, paddle tennis, croquet, and more
- Complimentary Enrichment Programs including Cunard Insights, Book Club, Royal Astronomical Club
- Duty Free shops and boutiques
Also available onboard are a variety of specialty restaurants featuring everything from Asian cuisine to poolside burgers and pub fare. Take time to relax and indulge at the Canyon Ranch Spa Club. User fees apply.