Explore the Galapagos with Celebrity Cruises
Aboard Celebrity XplorationSM, you'll experience the Galapagos on a vacation that's like no other. Sixteen guests will be indulged with seamlessly intuitive service and every feature of comfort available. This intimate chartered ship is perfect for family get-togethers, getaways with friends, and small groups who want to explore together.
Celebrity Xploration offers 7-night, 10-night, 11-night, or 113-night all-inclusive chartered vacations seamlessly packaged with a wide variety of pre- and/or post cruise experiences, in destinations like Quito, Ecuador, Puerto Ayora in Galapagos, and Macchu Picchu, Peru. Celebrity Xploration features new itineraries with ports of call they've never before visited and opens new horizons in the Galapagos Islands for modern explorers! This is more than a cruise. It's a richly rewarding, all-inclusive chartered journey focused on conservation, education, and personal growth. There's simply no better way to experience the Galapagos Islands!
- VIP personalized check-in service
- All meals, including room service
- All beverages, including select wines, sparkling wines, spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee, and teas
- Internet Access
- All shore excursions to the islands
- Onboard programing, including engaging lectures by park-certified naturalists and our experience Celebrity staff
- Snorkeling equipment, mini-wetsuits, binoculars, and walking sticks
- Gratuities for the crew, lecturers, and naturalist guides
- Admission fee to the Galapagos National Park
- Galapagos Tourist Card Fee
- Transfers between the Baltra, Galapagos airport and the ship
With more than 10 years in the Galapagos Islands, Celebrity Cruises has learned a lot about providing award-winning cruise vacations in this unique corner of the world. They know that although world-travelers have some things in common, there are all sorts of explorers. So whether you're looking to explore the tortoise-breeding center and the Charles Darwin Research Station in Puerto Ayora, snorkelling in the nutrient rich waters in El Barranco, or witnessing the beautiful views and lagoons - including flamingos in Dragon Hill, there's no shortage of awe-inspiring moments in the Galapagos for everyone!
If a modern luxury vacation in the Galapagos Islands wasn't on your bucket list before, it definitely should be on it now. Contact your Vacation Consultant today to learn more about Celebrity Cruises' full-ship charter opportunities to the Galapagos Islands. 7-night, 10-night, 11-night, and 13-night itineraries are available each month starting April 2017!