Disney Cruise Line
The Magic Will Delight You. What’s Included May Surprise You.
There’s a special place where kids can train to be a pirate with Captain Hook while parents are off lounging the day away at an adult-exclusive pool. It’s an enchanted place where the entire family can dine at a different restaurant each night, laugh and cheer during an original Disney-themed musical, or watch a fireworks show under the stars.
All of this—and so much more—is included in the price of your Disney cruise. If you’ve never sailed with Disney Cruise Line, you’ll find that a Disney cruise offers a vacation experience unlike any other. You’ll enjoy Disney’s renowned services and amenities throughout the ship, including:
- World-class staterooms built with families in mind
- Disney’s one-of-a-kind Rotational Dining, “rotating” meals through three lavish restaurants onboard, each offering personalized service from a serving staff dedicated to your travelling party
- Complimentary 24-hour room service, as well as soda, coffee, and tea on deck and at meals
- Wave phones allow guests to call and text fellow passengers while onboard and at Disney Castaway Cay
- Kids’ clubs filled with activities and entertainment, including private clubs for tweens and teens
- Broadway-quality, original Disney musicals, special moments with Disney Characters, first-run Disney movies, uniquely themed celebrations on deck, the first fireworks* spectacular at sea, and more
- Exclusive areas for adults, including nightclubs, an exclusive pool, fitness centre, spa, adult-only dining venues and many others
- Most cruises include a stop at Disney’s exclusive island paradise, Castaway Cay
And while you can expect larger-than-life magic on a Disney cruise, you'll also find the same heartwarming magic in the smallest of details. From enchanting decorative touches throughout the ship to one-of-a-kind, surprise Disney Character appearances, cruising with Disney is a voyage the entire family is sure to never forget.
Set sail to tropical destinations like the Bahamas and Caribbean from Port Canaveral or Miami, Florida. Visit Europe from ports in Barcelona, Spain or Venice, Italy. Or, explore the last frontier in Alaska from the Port of Vancouver in Canada.
- Comfortable staterooms designed especially for families; including TV, split bathrooms with shower/bath, amenities and more
- Fine dining in the main restaurants, buffet, 24 hour room service, adult exclusive dining, quick service & casual dining
- Complimentary sodas, coffee and tea on deck and in the dining rooms
- Entertainment including Broadway-caliber Disney live shows, Disney character experiences, state of the art theatres, nightclubs and lounges
- Family fun such as deck parties including fireworks at sea, pools and slides, character greetings, first –run and classic movies with Dolby 3D projection & more
- Youth Clubs with activities geared towards different age groups
- Access to the fitness Center, jogging tracks, golf, basketball, volleyball
- Duty Free shops and boutiques
Also available onboard is a variety of mouth-watering specialty restaurants. Featuring romantic adult-exclusive specialty restaurants, time away from the kids has never been so serene. Take time to rejuvenate and indulge at the Spa. User fees apply.